Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New and Improved . . . Finally!



Who said it would be easy to get a new website up and running?


Well, actually, that’s exactly what a lot of people told me when I announced that my old website (as much fun as it was) was getting stale and needed updating.


"No problem," so many of my friends said. "Piece of cake. Web designers are everywhere."


Oh yeah?

Nearly a year into the search for someone who could re-design the site at a price that didn’t make me scream, I am happy to say I finally have a new, updated website.

Hurray!


Stop by:



There’s a button there for sending an email to me, and if you do that before next Saturday, January 21, you’ll be entered in a contest to win one of my Pepper Martin mysteries. In your email, just let me know which of the books you’d like. You can check them all out.


On my new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment