Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's a Book Launch Without a Party?



Even though the new Pepper Martin mystery, "Wild, Wild Death," has been out for about a month, I've been biding my time with a book launch. With Valentine's Day right around the corner and poor Pepper's love life in its usual state of chaos, I figure this is the perfect time.
Join me! This Saturday, February 11, from 12-5 at:
Something Different Gallery
1899 West 25th Street
Cleveland
You'll get a chance to meet the nicest people in Cleveland and take a look around their stunning art gallery. Of course, I'll be there signing copies of "Wild, Wild Death" along with the other seven books in the Pepper Martin series and "Button Holed," the first of my Button Box mysteries. Have a glass of wine, pull up a chair, and we'll talk books.
If you can't make it to the event and you'd like a signed copy of any of the books, call:
216-696-5226
The gallery will not only ship, but gift wrap.
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment